11 March 2011

A Quickie.

Trying to squeeze in a little blogging before we leave for dinner. I'm starving and feeling very guilty that I haven't been sticking to my New Year's resolution of blogging more (every other day at least). As usual, I've been very busy with work, the lesson plans and house chores. The Husband and I woke up very early today after learning about the Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan. I'm still worried and I keep praying the people there are okay and that everything would be over, aftershocks and all. I hate things like this but I have to admit they serve as very good reminders for us not to take anything in our lives for granted. It's just so sad and scary. Thank you Lord for keeping my friends and family safe. 

I have tons and tons of things to talk about in this blog. Our Vegas trip and the pictures, our very fun photo session with our favorite photographers Alfred & Emma, my new desk and organizing dreams, my Lenten fasting, my new health habits, etc. The list goes on and on. I'm really excited to share all the things I've been doing for the past few weeks. I'll try to post them REAL soon.

The H says we have to leave in 5 mins. Ciao! Can't wait to have that Persian dinner for Geraldine's birthday! <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment